Junior Art Director
Acne Studios is looking for an enthusiastic and well-organized Junior Art Director who has a genuine knowledge and interest in fashion, design, art, photography and videography for the creative studio that is part of Acne Studio's marketing department.
You will be a key support to the Head of Creative Studio; assisting with project deliverables and ad hoc studio tasks. Working with both moving and still content and pre-existing materials to ensure they are used creatively and effectively across print and digital channels. Projects you will help on will include brand campaigns, product launches, content for fashion shows, collection presentations, special projects and internal presentations. The Junior Art Director will also be the resource for all video editing and motion graphics tasks within the studio.
The position reports to the Head of Creative Studio and is based at Acne Studios Headquarters in Stockholm.
- Assisting the Head of Creative Studio with both project & ad hoc studio tasks
- Assisting the Head of Creative Studio with both pre-production and post-production
- Contribute to concept research
- Creative research on visual collaborators / talent
- Collating materials and research for creative presentations
- Resource for film/motion graphics tasks
Experience / Personal skills
- You have a good knowledge of Acne Studios as a brand and the ability to navigate the specific world of fashion, design, art, architecture and popular culture
- Minimum 3 years as a Junior Art Director or Art Direction support within Fashion
- Bachelor’s degree or similar within Art Direction, Visual Communication or Graphic Design
- Expert in the adobe creative suite
- Solid experience in video editing and motion graphics
- Basic 3D animation a plus
- Knowledge of creative talent; photography and motion graphics
- Strong organizational skills, great attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Proactive and problem solving.
- A willingness to work to tight deadlines without comprising on work quality
- Proficient in English (spoken & written)
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 230 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.