Senior Buyers Admin Assistant
7 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Senior Buyers Admin Assistant to join our Aligne team based in Soho Works White City, London. This is a permanent role on a full-time basis.
This role will report directly into the Production Manager and work closely with the garment technologist to manage the critical path for each season. This role will offer vital support to the production/buying department.
The ideal candidate has previous experience as a BAA. We would like to meet a candidate with experience in supporting a business to commercial success in a short time frame.
The key focuses initially will be managing the critical path so previous experience of this is a must.
We are a ground-breaking fashion company that has just launched Aligne, a brand-new sustainable fashion label and TheFounded, a multi brand fashion platform. Our focus is on the future of fashion, our mindset is disruptive and our aim is to make our industry sustainable and forward-thinking.
- Efficient and accurate order and invoice management
- Effective sample management, working with suppliers, maintaining the inbound tracker, and ensuring the correct samples are available to support meetings
- Supporting fit meetings with relevant paperwork and rails
- Responsible for the Critical Path, ensuring dates and deliveries on track and highlighting risks to the Production Manager
- Manage copy meeting, ensuring information on the website is correct
- Create master data sheet for sales
- Work closely with Logistics manager to communicate delivery updates to wider team.
- Opportunity to manage own category and suppliers.
- Main contact and representative of the production team.
- A working knowledge of competitors, key market trends, customers and channels; produce comp shops with recommendations to positively impact performance
- Knowledge of sustainability practises and ethical trading, ensure that work duties are managed responsibly so as not to have any detrimental impact throughout the supply chain
- Work cross functionally with Content and wholesale team for effective ways of working and to provide full and correct collections for meetings
- Supporting garment tech to ensure all testing and relevant certification is received
- Create data – such as Article codes and EANs.
- Manage samples to be sent for cut out and photoshoot
- Previous experience as a BAA.
- Somebody who enjoys working in a fast-growing Fashion environment.
- You are great at managing your time, prioritising jobs, and making sure tasks are completed accurately
- you bring your best every day, consistently focused and positive
- Excellent communicator; Your super adaptable and will gladly adapt to changes to better benefit the team
- Competitive basic salary
- 28 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Online discount across all brands
- Flexi-time Monday – Friday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
We look forward to hearing from you.
BRAVEHEART is an equal opportunities employer and will consider each application on its own merit. Please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience for this role. If you have any questions please contact our People Manager.