In this role as merchandiser at Acne Studios you will be part of the collection merchandising team which ensures a balanced product portfolio that drive sales and secures the brand identity. As a merchandiser you will follow all seasonal collections including special- and one-off projects. This is a temporary position for 1 year, starting in October 2021.
The work environment at Acne Studios is fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same. You will be based at Acne Studios headquarters in Stockholm and travelling may occur.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Create, update, and share range plan framework in line with seasonal targets and drop planning
- Continuous follow-up on range plan versus collection plan
- Research and compile market data, benchmark product offer and price positioning
- Translate the creative vision into commercial potential
- Participate in collection edit to review collection range
- Present collection to commercial teams
- Create sales overviews, collection guidelines and share with relevant teams
- Academic degree, from business school and/or textile education
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role, preferable from high-end fashion brands
- Outstanding communication skills in written and spoken English
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications, particularly Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience in PLM is meriting
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Cooperative, flexible and solution oriented
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly register your application as soon as possible. Please ensure your application is written in English and contains a CV and a cover letter.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 230 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.