Associate Integrated Project Manager
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Closing date
- 30 Jan 2022
- Coordinator / Executive
For the past 22 years, we've committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It's what we do best, and we're on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we're strong, but together we're unstoppable.
About the Role
The Associate Integrated Marketing Project Manager is a 360° project manager who collaborates closely with our brand, creative and marketing teams. They will ensure scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined and met by all team members throughout the marketing pipeline. They will track the creative through all pipeline milestones from in-season kick-off to final leadership approval, guiding cross-functional partners toward timely development and approval.
This role reports to the Senior Integrated Program Manager and will work closely with them to set and enforce best practices within the creative development pipeline.
What You'll Do
- Create project timelines and set milestones and deliverables within Asana, a web-based project management tool
- Facilitate cross-functional kick-offs, reviews and approvals for omnichannel creative content
- Recap milestone meeting takeaways and define next steps and subsequent milestones
- Coordinate review and final sign-off of vehicle specific content, escalating to the Senior Integrated Program Manager when additional leadership reviews and follow-ups are needed
- Manage into creative changes with cross-functional partners, as required from in-season business reactions
- Partner with Marketing Production and Digital Production to ensure deliverables are seamlessly passed off for final delivery and build
- Escalate issues and recommendations to Senior Integrated Program Manager with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Manage tight deadlines and changing priorities, sometimes intra-day
Who You Are
- Highly process-oriented with superior skills in adhering to and further optimizing defined operational structures
- Working facility with online collaboration tools and content management systems (MS Exchange/Office, Asana)
- Exceptional detail-orientation and critical thinking analysis, with previous experience in traffic or project management
- Excellent written and verbal skills; enjoys interacting with all types of people
- Passion to make a meaningful impact to the overall success of a brand and business
- 2-4 years of project management experience, preferably in the digital/ecommerce space and/or retail environment
Notice to applicants in San Francisco:Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Athleta was born in Sonoma County, created by athletes (mostly women) who love the great outdoors. We believe that being fit and active makes life richer and bigger than it could possibly be otherwise. And we’ve seen firsthand how fitness nourishes the mind, body and heart, and opens up new worlds for us. Most importantly, what we have learned along this journey is that alone we are strong, but united we thrive. Our stores have become hubs for their communities to meet, inspire and ignite each other into realizing their limitless potential. For all women and girls, no matter our body types or sports ability, there is no end to what is possible when we join together.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert