Senior Project Manager (w/m/d)
As a Senior Project Manager for Retail Core, you will be responsible for strategy, planning and management of the rollout and adoption of our applications to our users. You will be responsible for coordinating with different teams to create a roadmap for the rollout / monthly releases, have a clear communication and on-boarding plan to support this, tracking progress and taking corrective actions. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Drive mid to long term cross-functional projects from project scope and target definition, project planning and management of work streams and stakeholders, to implementation and retrospective. Oversee & manage the progress of all your projects in a structured way, present to various stakeholders and solve newly arising problems on-the-go.
- Leverage project management tools and techniques and best practices to ensure the highest quality of project content and structure.
- Get things done, challenge the status quo, understand critical success factors and change complexity into clarity.
- Overcome obstacles, identify and remove bottlenecks and push your projects to success with a collaborative and solution-oriented mindset.
- A Bachelor's degree. Your grades reflect your drive, passion and intellectual ability.
- 6-8 years of professional experience, ideally most of which is spent on managing complex multi-stakeholder project initiatives.
- Proven track record of working in a tech environment. You speak the language of business as well as engineering and understand the process of moving from first ideation to eventual go-live and handover.
- A highly motivated team player, and an expert in managing conflicts and priorities with both teams and stakeholders. You build strong relationships quickly and are able to clearly articulate and contextualize prioritization and trade-off decisions to stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent writing and speaking communication skills in English and a proven ability to build consensus between multiple stakeholders.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms