Digital Marketing Manager
- Full Time
The Digital Marketing Manager is a key marketing team member who will lead the development, management, and execution of digital marketing including paid digital strategies and campaigns designed to acquire new customers (retail and brand), engage/re-engage existing customers, and continuously drive results. You will develop and implement owned-channel (website, landing pages) best practices and strategies in order to bring marketing content to life, optimize our digital presence, and increase conversion rates.
As the digital marketing manager, you will work hand in hand with the Marketing, Brand, Content and Marketing Automation teams to develop digital plans and campaigns that support established marketing objectives and goals. You will manage external agencies and vendors, acting as the point of contact, and ensure the deployment of paid digital initiatives and campaigns on time, on budget, and with a positive ROI. In addition, you will own and manage the platforms that support our branded websites, including the strategy and evaluation and selection of alternatives.
This is a dynamic position that requires an understanding of the Informa Markets Fashion brands, strength in cross-team collaboration, critical thinking, creativity, a curiosity and understanding of our existing and target customers, and an interest in both paid digital and owned channel digital strategies, including strategy for owned web properties.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop dynamic digital platforms to modernize Informa Markets Fashion brand proposition.
- Partner with Marketing, Brand and Content teams to develop paid digital campaign plans in alignment and support of marketing objectives -- acquisition and lead generation, awareness, retention and engagement, conversion, and revenue, and other marketing and content objectives and goals as necessary
- Prepare and present written plans, schedules, timelines as relevant to paid digital and owned-channel optimization
- Own paid digital strategy, as developed in partnership with marketing leads, from concept to delivery; project manage internal team resources and external vendors (as needed) to deploy paid digital campaigns within the calendar deadlines and marketing timeline
- Integrate search best practices and manage paid media agency to execute SEM and display campaigns, managing budgets to revenue and marketing / business goals
- Manage SEO and lead implementation of organic search best practices across all Informa Markets Fashion brands’ owned digital channels, with a focus on AEM websites
- Partner with external vendors to closely monitor campaign performance and optimize as necessary using copy and design best practices, A/B testing, and more
- Consistently measure and report on performance of all acquisition, retention, and engagement campaign results and ROI; present results and ideas for improvement to the marketing team, internal stakeholders, and key management
- Work as required cross functionally with brand managers, vertical teams, and marketing leads to ensure digital campaign creative, messaging, and copy is brand aligned and relevant to target customer/prospect segments
- Utilize best practices for conversion and referrals across both paid digital campaigns and organic/owned channel initiatives; work with marketing and content teams as needed to optimize landing pages, website pages, content, etc., for optimal engagement and conversion
- Develop and own the strategy for owned web properties, including the evaluation and selection of alternatives to align with business strategy
- Manage Marketing Coordinator(s) to ensure execution of tactical paid digital campaign plans, deliverables, and responsibilities
- 3-4 years relevant marketing experience, with experience in with paid digital strategies and campaign management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field (or comparable professional experience)
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing function, planning, operations, and execution, especially as they relate to paid digital and owned-channel optimization
- Knowledge of all SEM, SEO and other paid and owned digital marketing strategies
- Knowledge of analytics tools and ability to distill and present insights from the data
- Knowledge of current web technologies and best practices
- Ability to manage a budget
- Proven success working in matrixed organizations and influencing internal stakeholders, services and platforms. Comfortable collaborating internally and externally
- Outstanding project management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to take projects and run with them
- Culturally sensitive and able to balance human factors with professional expectations
- Articulate and responsive in communications, eloquent in the written and spoken word and able to build strong business relationships. Well-developed presentation skills.
- Interest in fashion and retail industries, fashion experience and understanding of industry a plus
- Problem solving – You can identify roadblocks, determine fixes, and work in a team environment to implement the solutions to get to the end goal
- Out of the box thinking -- You are willing to challenge norms and come up with fresh ideas and approaches on reaching audiences and engaging our customers
- Objective Leadership -- your effectiveness in keeping the team together and getting work done is a function of leadership and character, not rank
- Self-motivated with a flexible management style, able to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines and activities simultaneously
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated and adaptable to changing situations and requirements
- Ability to help develop and motivate junior staff and team members, with a strong EQ
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.