Wholesale & Logistics Coordinator
Provide day to day administration of the Sales and Logistics departments. Managing relationships with wholesale and retail partners, maintaining sound relationships with all internal departments and understanding their logistical needs as well as tracking all shipments within the supply chain from point of supply to delivery to customer, ensuring any problems that may arise are resolved promptly.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Seasonal administration including creation of necessary customer PDS documentation, Warehouse product catalogues, HTS coding and relevant barcoding/recoding
- Dispatching and allocation of stock for Retail and Wholesale channels
- Coordinate exports with our transport partners for Custom clearance and sharing documents
- Liaising with private warehouse daily and responding to any queries regarding orders; Maintaining strong relationship with the team in Portugal.
- Arrange invoice and packing list paperwork for local, EU & international shipments in preparation for export from our warehouse, working closely with suppliers and internal colleagues to provide updates and tracking of all shipments
- Raise paperwork for and monitor Proforma payments
- Raising credit notes, import/export documentations, order/ invoice confirmation
- Manage and update the Customer Database master file
- Building a relationship with key customers through understanding any special requirements and timings negotiation to optimise service
- Responsible for wholesale return coordination, timely processing of inbound stock to warehouse
- Assist with the management of stock ensuring that stock is logged correctly, including processing stock receipts, returns and resolving any arising discrepancies.
- Support with order entry during Showrooms
- Arrange staff personal orders and distribute internally
- Create specific reports, as required for internal stakeholders
- Supporting the department and management with any ad hoc requests.
- Booking in of production deliveries in a timely manner.
- Monitor Production’s critical path for deliveries alongside Sales department for planning stock allocation to orders
- Coordinate Inbound/Outbound operations
- Stock level reconciliation between Zedonk and WMS
- Master data management at warehouse
- Ensure workflow is optimised and all systems are working proficiently
- Coordinate bi-annual stocktakes including alignment
- Respond to all customer queries related to shipments and tracking
- Manage and effectively resolve any customer claims for return or repair; coordinating returns to warehouse where appropriate
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving and numerical skills
- Ability to work well independently and in cross-functional capacities
- A positive, self-starter and resilient attitude
- Great interpersonal and communications skills both written and verbal
- Commercial acumen in order to understand the financial impact of decisions taken and impact on end customer
- Ability to manage and deliver to deadlines remaining calm under pressure.
- Readiness to be held accountable for own tasks.
- Highly competent with the Microsoft office packages, specifically with Excel.
- Knowledge of Zedonk, WMS systems and Joor would be beneficial but not essential
- Passionate about delivering superb customer service and to enjoy doing so
*Please note, this role will be based full-time from our Studio in London.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter.