(Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager( f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
The human resources team works to attract global talent by building a professional and modern workplace based on a state-of-the-art organizational framework. The team offers support for onboarding, as well as development programs tailored to each department. This team helps to make the journey with Mytheresa an impressive, motivating and lasting one.
To support Mytheresa's international growth we are currently searching for a passionate (Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager (f/m/d) based in our Munich HQ.
- As (Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager (f/m/d) you are tasked to foster a collaborative team environment and hire the best talents for Mytheresa
- You ensure the delivery of an efficient and quality driven service to our internal hiring managers
- Through your knowledge of Talent Acquisition and the functional areas of our business you not only maintain and build strong relationships with your hiring managers but also with the HR Business Partner
- You will have the ability to manage the hiring manager’s expectations through a good understanding of their work
- You are responsible for building effective sourcing, assessment, and choosing the right approach for the various department’s needs
- Moreover you will support the Team Leader Talent Acquisition in improving recruitment related projects and internal processes in order to develop Mytheresa as the employer of choice in the digital luxury world
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources Management, Business, Economics or Psycology
- 3 + years of experience in Talent Acquisition (Recruitment) in a high growth environment, agency background welcome as well
- Previous experience in managing all stages of the technology and/or corporate related recruitment process and active sourcing in a digital or eCommerce company
- Ability to successfully manage, prioritize and negotiate with the ability to pushback and create a sense of urgency
- Experience with ATS and digital recruitment tools (preferably SAP SuccessFactors) as well as excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong sense of responsibility, proactive attitude and hands-on mentality
- A true team player that enables and empowers others
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.