Intern Merchandise Planning (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
Crucial in ensuring our products are displayed in style, the retail and digital merchandising team expertly curates our online drops using analytical and creative product selection tools. The team is also responsible for providing size and fit information, which is vital for helping our customers find the perfect pieces. Within the department, the pricing team takes care of price adjustments across the geographic channels we deliver to, making sure that the value of styles is communicated to our customers in the best way possible.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Intern Merchandise Planning (f/m/d) based in our office in Munich.
- Create seasonal reporting of key performance indicators for buying appointments
- Prepare weekly reporting and support the Merchandise planners in trading actions
Support the Merchandise planners in forecasting on Core lines
- Assist in planning and monitoring of the buying budget and prepare buy reviews
- Provide ad hoc analysis on specific brands or categories on request
- Support Merchandise Planning team in their daily activities
- Work closely with the Buying team as well as Buying Assistance, Retail, Warehouse, Pricing, PR, KREA, to ensure effective buying support
- Business studies or equal education
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with a strong sense for detail and a passion for numbers
- Proactive, autonomous, reliable and organized
- Open-minded team player with intercultural experience
- Flexible, “Hands-on“ mentality
Excellent MS-Office knowledge (in particular Excel), experience in using Business Intelligence tools is a plus
- Passionate about high end fashion and e-commerce
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.