We are looking for a Logistics Manager to join our team based in central London. The role will direct, manage and coordinate all logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service activities. Lead and direct strategic planning for logistics and customer services. The role is very autonomous and is a great role for someone excited about having an impact on our business.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Strategically plan and manage all inbound and outbound logistics for the company
- Direct, optimize and coordinate logistics critical path
- Supervise and manage logistics, e-com fulfilment and stock control teams, and 3PL workforces
- Negotiate contracts with small package carriers, freight forwarders and 3PL warehouses
- Improve cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Manage WMS integration with 3PL wholesale warehouse and SAP
- Development and implementation of various special projects including store openings and closings, warehouse moves, fabric warehouse set up, in house e-commerce fulfilment, sample sale/liquidation deals and partnerships (eg Farfetch)
- Manage Global Inventory - oversee and conduct regular checks on global stock
- Create and publish (internally) weekly reports regarding overall distribution, seasonal delivery schedules and financial forecasting
- Manage stock allocation and delivery across all channels (wholesale, retail and digital)
- Weekly and daily reporting to retail, digital and wholesale teams regarding inbound stock and availability
- Experience complying with international export and import requirements including certified export documentation, CITES, Carnet and EAC
- E-com and retail inventory management using Veeqo (inventory management software) linked with Shopify
We are looking for someone who has carried out a similar role (ideally in luxury fashion if possible) in addition to some of the following:
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to think independently and handle multiple projects through to completion.
- Record of successfully collaborating with and influencing senior management and peers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff.
- Demonstrated independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical ability and professional demeanour.
- Able to make effective presentations to diverse groups.
- Able to perform financial calculations and create and manage budgets.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Previous use and knowledge of the PLM system Zedonk preferable.
We'd love to hear from you!