Sales Assistant - Coperni Showroom
Who we are
We are Tomorrow Ltd a unique multi-brand company offering a blend of digital, sales, consulting, logistic and financial services to a variety of established and upcoming designers and brands.
Coperni is a Parisian RTW & ACC brand designed by Sebastian Meyer and Arnaud Vailant, established in 2013.
The brand infuses a thorough knowledge of embroidery techniques, streamlined with a linear sensibility that marries origami-like technique with a neat, ‘sportif’ silhouette.
The brand name Coperni was inspired by the works of the mathematician Nicolas Copernicus, who’s research on Heliocentrism inspired the designer’s visual world.
The whole model of the movement of the solar system around the sun is what inspired the designers to produce movement and architectural structures into their designs.
Tomorrow operates out of offices and showrooms in the world’s five major fashion capitals: London, Milan, Hong Kong, Paris and New York. This role is employed by Tomorrow London Limited.
Who we’re looking for
Tomorrow Group is looking for an enthusiastic sales assistant to support G&S and Coperni during the Spring-Summer 2022 market/showroom in London during September (G&S) and October 2021 (Coperni).
What your day to day will look like
- Update databases and company systems on a regular basis ensuring client information is always accurate
- Before the showroom
- Diary management, market preparation
- Help uploading/updating and sending the seasonal sales documents
- During the showroom
- Oversee seasonal order process from order taking, to processing, checking, and confirming
- Make sure that the showroom and the samples are always in order
- Help getting looks to the showroom model(s) and taking pictures for customers
- Depending on experience, conduct sales appointments
- After the showroom
- Chase orders
- Help checking final order book and sending out order confirmations to customers
What do you need to succeed
- Experience in the fashion industry
- Ability to work in autonomy in fast-paced environment
- Problem solving, use of own initiative and drive
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Attention to details, great organization skills
- Detailed analytical and reporting skills – with good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
….even better if you have
- Fashion showroom experience
- Previous exposure to Joor
- 2nd Language
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Tomorrow Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.