- Full Time
What You'll Deliver:
- Daily communications to vendors regarding new style needs & developments, productions and delivery information.
- Attend all Production meetings, providing relevant updates, sharing challenges, etc.
- Support sourcing needs for the assigned vendors on an as-needed basis.
- Work with the domestic LA-based vendors to ensure developments are issued and "proto" samples are executed according to the requirements within deadline.
- Work on creative, cost-effective alternative solutions so garments meet cost requirements from initial through to final costing; review options with Production Manager and Director.
- Complete full-cycle production of assigned items (including but not limited to lap dips, strike offs, fabrics, trims, accessories, fit, size set, prepro & TOP sample approval)
- Establish and track a WIP/calendar for factories to ensure that all the goods meet delivery and quality standards
- Provide daily/weekly production status updates
- Understand the fundamentals of logistics; monitor inbound shipments with Operations team to ensure timely deliveries
- Perform ad hoc duties as needed
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum 2+ years related experience in a Production/PD position
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and persuasion skills
- Must possess reliable transportation and the ability to drive safely
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Strong proficiency in Office (excel and outlook especially)