Account Director, Digital/Influencer - LA or NY Based
2 days left
- Full Time
NY / CA- based award-winning agency AZIONE is looking for an experienced candidate to join its Digital/VIP division. The ideal candidate will possess a comprehensive network of relationships with celebrities, influencers (and people of substance with social followings), fashion stylists, publicist contacts, and industry agents and be able to lead client accounts and demonstrate a proven track record of running multiple clients and projects simultaneously and working on both paid and organic campaigns and partnerships.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 6 years VIP and influencer experience at a relevant agency, a proven list of relationships and a strong interest in relevant cultural events, a strong knowledge of social platforms and a portfolio showcasing relevant organic placements.
- Proactively securing Celebrity/VIP/Influencer opportunities for organic placements.
- Strategize and oversee VIP & Influencer gifting programs across multiple client accounts simultaneously.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stylists, managers, and VIP’s for strategic opportunities for clients.
- Multitask across multiple client accounts and projects under deadline.
- Identify and implement on-brand VIP partnership opportunities (paid and unpaid)
- Discovering and nurturing relations with new talent.
- Lead and interface with clients regularly and professionally via client calls and meetings.
- Manage junior VIP team across accounts and ensure action items are completed and refreshed to meet objectives across clients.
- Overseeing daily account management including creative ideation, sample send-outs, updating contact lists, developing recaps and agendas, and preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Overseeing the reporting of send outs, coverage achieved and forthcoming coverage and collating coverage and date for monthly reports.
Skills and Required Experience:
- Proven relationships with key celebrity, stylist, publicist, manager and influencer contacts.
- Min. 6+ years of experience working in lifestyle, fashion + accessories public relations with experience managing multiple client accounts; agency experience is required.
- Experience managing contracts between celebrities, influencers and brands.
- Team leadership skills.
- Experience developing strategies through execution with a track record of proven results; experience developing goals for team and clients.
- Knowledge of all media including strong understanding of digital landscape and social media platforms.
- Creative thinker and extremely detail oriented.
- Proven track record of dressing celebrities, a personal relationship database of top stylists, influencers and socials.
- Understanding of the media landscape with experience conceptualizing digital campaigns from a PR lens.
- Experience pitching celebrity + VIP sightings to entertainment and lifestyle media in an effort to maximize press exposure for clients.
- Hard-working and proactive candidate who is enthusiastic, works well within a team and has a passion for celebrity/VIP relations across all sectors.
- Highly proficient with Digital Platforms and social media platforms. (HYPR and IMDB Pro knowledge a plus)
- Must be based in CA or NY.
We offer 100% medical & dental coverage, bonus & commission, year long summer hours, 401K and several perks and incentives. You'll be working in incredibly fun, collaborative office spaces, surrounded by great teammates in a fast-paced culture committed to excellence for our clients.
To apply, please submit your resume here.