Executive Assistant to President and Creative Director - Carolina Herrera New York (Fashion)
2 days left
- Contract Type
Performs administrative and office support activities for the President & Creative Director. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, arranging travel and expense reports, working on special projects, and filing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by the President as necessary.
- Provide administrative support to the President and Creative Director, including phone, email, calendar management, travel arrangements and expenses.
- Provide additional organizational and administrative support to develop team/organizational meetings, agendas, coordinating presentation materials, etc.
- Assist with managing logistics for meetings led by President and/or team members including organizing agendas, booking meeting rooms, preparing written materials, managing catering, etc.
- Manage calendar to include all key meetings and cross functional partners.
- Develop relationships with internal staff to facilitate meeting planning and scheduling.
- Ensure deadlines are met, questions are answered, and requests are addressed proactively and promptly. Manage department budget in close partnership with Finance Coding invoices to appropriate departmental codes
- Prepare Travel & Expense reports, reconcile corporate card expenses and uphold company T&E policies.
- Assist with the execution of department events i.e. teambuilding, lunches, strategy sessions, etc.
- Participate in special projects such as gathering and summarizing competitive intelligence, industry trends, etc.
- Light personal support as needed Participating in other activities/projects at the discretion of Executive
- 5 years of Executive Assistant or similar experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience interacting with executives at all levels.
- Must be a highly organized, self-starter with ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a collaborative, team player with great initiative.
- Superior judgment, professionalism, poise, ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and assertiveness.
- Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast paced environment.
- Superior follow through skills, detail and customer service oriented.
- Must be intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel