Temporary Wholesale Coordinator - Carolina Herrera New York (Fashion)
2 days left
- Coordinator / Executive
Responsible for coding and tracking expenses, and maintaining wholesale reports. The Sales Coordinator will also coordinate market week schedules and responsibilities, and assist with any other department related duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by the Vice President as necessary.
- Manage all sample traffic related to wholesale sales needs. Receive and calendar requests. Organize packing and movement of all sample collections to events, advertising and .com shoots, etc.
- Be the point person for all .com activities for North American wholesale accounts: share vendor provided art, schedule shoots as required, provide all needed copy information. Develop a protocol to check websites weekly and communicate with partners on completeness and accuracy.
- Develop and implement customer service protocol to handle all requests for merchandise, fabric, etc.
- Create and maintain a system to track requests for merchandise from one account to sell to another, size swaps and all needed items at the end of the trunk show cutting period
- Partner with the Visual Merchandising Team to run the back of house during market and schedule models and catering prior to market opening
- Plan and book DSA and Department Manager market travel
- Create visual summaries for each account’s order seasonally. These are used for external training and internal reference.
- Produce Available to Sell report weekly and distribute to accounts.
- Assist management and partner with planner on reporting needs, ad hoc and scheduled, to evaluate sales performance, inventory, etc.
- Partner with VP of Sales to create presentations of available styles for off –price partners
- Manage interns for Sales department: including interviews, selection, activity and progress management.
- Knowledge of fashion, preferably luxury market
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills: MS Office, inventory software and database software a plus