5 days left
- Full Time
Working alongside the creative, digital and marketing teams to ensure all campaigns and brand content are authentically Cath and fit-for-audience, the Senior Creative Copywriter must be a keen team player and self-sufficient multi-tasker, full of original approaches and innovative ideas.
Highly organised and able to work at pace, they will need to act as the creative liaison and brand guardian across the business as a whole, with exceptional communication skills at all levels. They are proactive, confident and a strong relationship builder, with a robust strategic ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ and ensure all content and brand messaging feeds the company’s commercial goals.
- Acts as gatekeeper and brand ambassador for our tone of voice across all customer touchpoints, including social, email, website and blog. This includes providing advice, guidance and support to key stakeholders on best practice, ensuring that Cath looks, sounds and behaves in line with guidelines and what our customers expect of us.
- Helps develop creative strategies to move the brand on but stay true to our identity and is on set for key shoots to see those strategies through to fruition through our visual storytelling.
- Creates campaign names, straplines and story copy to set the scene for each campaign as well as naming key hero product.
- Responsible for story telling strategy, disseminating the ‘campaign story’ to the key ‘campaign moments’ content structure across all touch points, leading and engaging with key stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the print and creative team to create collection stories, deliver the seasonal print book and offer customer-centric feedback for product development.
- Responsible for upholding and evolving brand guidelines as Cath adapts and grows, working with agency and managing freelancer contributions to ensure tone remains consistent and in line with guidelines.
- Produces original and customer-centric content across social media, blog and email, that delivers brand massaging to the customer whilst balancing commercial objectives.
- Writes original copy for paid social and google ad-words that optimises each stage of the engagement funnel.
- Manages SEO copy to maximise search optimisation while still staying on brand and delivering key identity messages.
- Partners with the e-commerce team to ensure that the customer journey on site is on brand and brings the Cath Kidston experience to life digitally, through product descriptions, landing page copy and visual storytelling.
- Contributes to key ‘crisis comms’, in line with brand positioning from the senior leadership team.
- Works in partnership with Piccadilly General Manager to create a true brand in-store experience, retail activations, experiential engagement offer and a 360 customer experience with one fluid Cath Kidston persona.
- Works alongside our Customer services team, reviewing the responses so we always sound like ‘Cath’