Junior Trim Buyer
We are looking for a Junior Trims Buyer to join our production team based in Deptford. Please take a moment to review the duties and responsibilities as well as the requirements so that you can ascertain if the role is the right one for you. We look forward to hearing from you.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To work alongside and support the full production team, ensuring on time ordering and delivery of all trims, stock allocation and dispatching to suppliers. Ensuring to oversee the transport of all raw materials between suppliers, ensuring accurate documentation to avoid delays and that budgets are adhered to.
This role will take direction from the Head of Production to ensure orders and deliveries are made on time and to correct cost.
To work across all ready-to-wear collections, including retailer exclusives, pre, show, bridal, signature, RMB and any other ad hoc projects.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the lifecycle of seasonal purchase orders for all production trims (raising orders, stock check, dispatch, end season recall… etc).
- Responsible for updating courier budget tracker, ensuring budgets are adhered to and reporting on it monthly to the Head of Production by checking and coding all courier invoices prior to sign off with Head of Production and maintain accurate seasonal files.
- Ensure to seek department management sign off for purchase orders in conjunction to budget allocation prior to sending to suppliers.
- Generate seasonal weekly cashflow forecast based on Trims Critical Path.
- Ensure to file up to date purchase orders on the server and that all information is accurate relevant OCs correlate to the relevant Purchase Orders.
- Issue weekly trim budget invoice forecast to the financial team.
- Checking pro-formas and invoices correlate to original purchase orders before payments.
- Give accurate raw material allocation to suppliers for each manufacturers based bulk packing list from Zedonk.
- Seek delivery confirmation from manufacturer, ensuring quantity delivered and updating Zedonk once confirmation received.
- To arrange any raw materials from in-house stock and branding to be packed and labelled clearly and sent to relevant manufacturers.
- Update and maintain end of season raw material stocks and keep clear records of in-house stocks.
- Assist Production Coordinators and the Technical team with the creation of PPS packs by providing correct trims.
- To create seasonal and ad hoc reports for Head of Production.
- Travel to manufacturers as and when required by the business.