HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,600 employees worldwide. As the most important interface for our customers, you will demonstrate your passion for our products and act as a brand ambassador for HUGO BOSS. Join a team that provides an exceptional brand and shopping experience with enthusiasm, fun and expertise - because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Fashions, Inc. | New York City | United States | Full-time
The Merchandise Allocator
is responsible for distribution and in-season management to U.S. and CA stores and shops. This includes initial allocation and replenishment flow of receipts for the appropriate balance of sales & inventory levels. Understands the relationship of merchandise assortment planning and allocation needed to meet target financial plans and profitability. Collaborates with Buyers | Planners for information needed for execution.
All candidates should be aware that HUGO BOSS
currently maintains a policy, requiring all employees to be fully COVID vaccinated (which includes a booster shot). Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by their start date. HUGO BOSS
is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the Company to do so as provided under federal, state and local law. In addition, HUGO BOSS
will provide additional accommodations consistent with the requirements of NY state vaccination law. What you can expect: Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Distributes merchandise to stores at style | color | size | fit | price level based on business trends, reporting analysis and management objectives.
- Re-allocates product as necessary based on shifting business trends related to business objectives.
- Creates and maintains weekly reports on allocation status, open order tracking by collection seasonally.
- Understands full product life cycle for timely execution of initial delivery, replenishment and exit strategies.
- Monitor exceptions on merchandise inventory stock levels and recommends necessary adjustments.
- Communicates directly with stores regarding consumer needs, special orders, and stock inquiries.
- Conduct in depth style, color, size, fit and price level selling analysis regularly for optimum product performance.
- Collaborate with various resources to conduct daily responsibilities (i.e. Buyers, Planners, Wholesale, Distribution Center and Retail Store Manager
Your profile: Qualifications:
- Utilizes SAP Merchandising Systems: BIS Reporting, Initial Allocation and Markdown Promotion Tools
- Utilizes SAP | AFS for merchandise inquiry management
Your benefits: HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business | Merchandising or 1-3 years retail experience.
- Strong proficiency in Excel & PC operation
- Adapts to shifts in business environment
- Fashion, Product & Trend Awareness
- Oral and written communication
- Detail oriented
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Gym membership discount
Fashion is a form of self-expression. With our products, we want to inspire individuality and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. HUGO BOSS is a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, citizenship, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation.