Head of Sales
WE BUILD THE BRANDS OF TOMORROW.
PURPOSE DRIVEN, CREATIVELY LEAD, COMMUNITY INSPIRED.
INDEPENDENT AND ENTREPRENEURIAL AT HEART.
Tomorrow support our brand partners through digitally-enhanced b2b and omnichannel b2c. Our brand partners are across four different levels
brands founded by creative leaders who are driven by intent or clear causes. Tomorrow invests directly in the ip of these brands: a-cold-wall*, athletics footwear, charles jeffrey loverboy, colville, coperni
brands who we have identified as being the emerging players who are defining the markets of the future
cutting edge collaborations developed to reinvigorate established brands
GOODS & SERVICES
intent-driven brands for broader markets
We’re looking for a Head of Sales who will lead on all commercial activities for a new brand we are launching later this year globally. Their focus will be on nurturing and managing our wholesale account relationships and businesses. The Head of Sales will be working closely with London and NY teams and support the MD to design and execute a critical path of the business across all workstreams.
You will need to be both knowledgeable and passionate about sustainability, circularity and repurposing to connect with the brand values and our team on the objectives for the brand.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who thrives on making long-lasting client connections and is passionate about driving external engagement across the brand as an ambassador.
What your day to day will look like
- Create, own, and execute product strategy and roadmap tied to the long-term vision and strategy of the brand
- Work closely with all Tomorrow London support teams to provide optimum service and smooth communication between Tomorrow and the brand
- Drive delivery of outstanding customer service and the achievement of the sales targets of the brand
- Analyse our brand positioning and consumer insights
- Work closely with our MD on shaping and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Assist the MD with diarising and organising brand activities
What do you need to succeed
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Passion for sustainability, circularity and repurposing
- 5+ years proven working experience as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to influence at all levels
- Strong understanding of wholesale and how fashion businesses are run
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Tomorrow Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.