As one of the world’s most prolific polluters, and with 85% of all textiles ending up in landfill, the fashion industry’s detrimental impact is vast, and improving the way it operates will make a huge, positive difference to the future of our planet.
OMNES means ‘all’. It’s our name because we are all in this together. We created OMNES to help change the way you shop, wear and think about clothing. And to encourage the rest of the industry to do it, too.
We want to do fashion differently.
We want to make it better.
We are looking for a Ecommerce Manager to join our growing team.
- Own all aspects of online sales across trading, product uploading, reporting and promotional activity
- Have thorough knowledge of analytics and insights tools including GA to influence decision making across the business
- Must have Shopify and Shopify Plus experience
- Own project management of the design and development of the website with knowledge of liquid and be adept at integrating tools, software and API’s
- Have experience in growing international presence and optimizing the website for EU and worldwide territories
- Have end-to-end logistics experience working with internal teams and 3PL management
- Be responsible for all department reporting – daily, weekly, and monthly
- Take ownership of promotional activity and daily, weekly, and monthly trading calendars
- Have experience working with UX/UI designers to implement A/B testing and development roll-outs
- Work on constantly improving the website – CRO and adding new functionalities
- Manage and fix any website bugs or issues
- Build out category trees and improve PLP/PDP offering
- Basic knowledge of HTML required
- Experience managing and operating customer service is essential
- Work alongside the digital and marketing teams to make sure the website is fully optimized for performance and traffic
- Experience of working in a fast-paced/high-growth environment would be desirable