Intern Influencer Relations (f//m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
Our global communications team consists of public relations, social media and event management, and is based at our headquarters in Munich. The PR team is responsible for maintaining corporate PR strategy, overseeing global media responsibility and managing influencer seeding. The social media team handles all Mytheresa channels from Instagram and Facebook to Weibo and Wechat, making sure we are connected with customers across the globe. And finally, the events team works tirelessly to execute events in partnership with our brands in cities around the world – think Paris, London, Seoul, Madrid, Venice and more.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a Intern Influencer Relations (f//m/d) for our office in Munich.
- Support of the Influencer team during the daily business
- Support of the US team on influencer projects
- Processing of influencer requests
- Coordination and organization of sample send-outs and returns for influencer seedings and loans
- Support on guest list management for events
- Maintenance of the influencer image archive
- Researching new, up and coming talents
- Monitoring of publications and conducting detailed performance reports
- Advanced degree and practical experience
- High affinity to high-end fashion as well as to Social Media
- Excellent communication skills and an open and positive appearance
- You are team-oriented, well-structured and you can as well work concentrated under time pressure
- You organize your tasks with care and you are an independent and responsible person
- Very good English and good German knowledge
- Practical experience in influencer marketing is an advantage
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.