Womenswear and Homeware Stylist – Part Time
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for a Womenswear and Homeware Stylist to work in-house for an independent, London-based, multi-brand store.
We are looking for a highly creative Stylist with a great eye and organisational skills. You will execute editorial and e-commerce styling on all womenswear and homeware shoots, working closely with the Photographer to develop the visual brand identity.
We are looking for someone who has strong creative visual skills, backed up by wide-ranging brand knowledge. You are an excellent communicator, with the ability to multi-task, juggle and prioritise projects. It is of the utmost importance that you are able to use your own initiative and are well-organised. Most importantly, you love working with people and are enthusiastic, outgoing with a can-do attitude.
As well as working within a small, friendly company, you will have the opportunity to learn all areas of a fashion business.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually, through innovative, creative ideas
- Visualise concepts, story board, mood board and confidently present your creative vision for approval by the Business Owner.
- Execute editorial styling in our photo studio and on location, collaborating with the Photographer for the best possible brand image and representation of the garments and products
- Manage photoshoots from start to finish, working to tight deadlines and consistently delivering high standard imagery
- Source and book models and locations for all shoots
- Create and source appropriate props and/or other design elements to use on set that are on brand
- Motivate and organise the Photography team in order to articulate your shared creative vision
- Demonstrate agility and flexibility to achieve required solutions, ability to think creatively and innovatively in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong creative visual skills, backed up by wide-ranging brand knowledge
- You are adaptable and resilient, open to input from passionate and engaged executive leadership
- You have excellent knowledge of our market, products and competitors
- You are enthusiastic and immersed in style and contemporary culture, embodying the values of the brand
- You have a strong eye for detail within outfits and confidence to try new ideas
- You are confident working in a high-volume, fast-paced studio and meet tight deadlines
- You can multi-task, juggle and prioritise several different projects at once
Start Date ASAP
Part-Time 2-3 days a week
Location Notting Hill, London
Salary Competitive, dependent on experience