RTW Collection Design Assistant
- Assist RTW Design team in the development and execution of all collections, VIP projects and Special Projects.
- Create and update all design boards including Fabric Boards, Patternmaking Boards, Digital Boards, and Mini’s as needed.
- Develop and update all digital flat sketches and specs.
- Participate in all photoshoots as requested by Designers.
- Sketch into fabric groups and ideas as directed by Senior Designer
- Participate in fittings by assisting in executing styles, taking notes and managing updates accordingly.
- Work on 3-D mock-ups for each season as directed by RTW Senior Designer.
- Ability to photoshop at a high level, manipulate and create inventive design ideas and concepts.
- Source fabric and trim locally for prototypes and inspiration purposes.
- Hire and Manage 1-2 interns per season.
- Entry level with up to 1 year of experience.
- Relevant internship experience needed.
- Extensive Adobe Suite knowledge including high level Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Experience with draping, pattern making and a broad understanding of construction.
- Experience creating specs and design tech packs.
- Strong hand sketching capabilities
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Exceptional work ethic and dedication to all projects and tasks with a strong ability to multi-task.
- Team player with eagerness to grow and learn.