Development of Collections: Work closely with the Design and Development teams in the Development of each Collection (follow-up of the launch roadmap, collection plan, budget, cost, purchasing negotiations.)
Weekly performance analysis (quantitative and qualitative) of global and regional sales
Translate market demand and trend information based on quantitative feedback (such as sell-thru numbers, pricing parameters, quantities etc.) and qualitative facts (such as market input and trends, commercial product needs, customer behavior, etc.)
Creation of the global vision document. Build detailed and strategic range plan that will be handed over to Design and Development teams.
Work in collaboration with other relevant departments, such as Design, Development, Production, Sales and Marketing to ensure appropriate processes are in place at every stage of the seasonal line production
Monitoring of Samples (development of the inventory, monitoring of receipt of samples, management during the showroom and collection delivery to press room)
Development of Sales Support in Showroom (catalog, collection file, look book, labels ...)
Preparation of the showroom display for the Edit with the Studio.
Preparation of the training manual document for transmitting key product information to customers.
Preparation of product sheets for the press
Participation in the Collection Briefing in Showroom
Daily sales follow-up (best style / best sku)
Development of Showroom Notes (during the showroom to communicate key sales information to customers)
Participation in the realization of the Collection Plan (4x per year)
Development of the category glossary
Development of seasonal competitive analyzes
Participation of product sheets for the press
The Ideal Candidate:
- Commercially astute with the ability to identify business opportunities and streamline processes for profitability and efficiency.
- Previous experience as a Merchandising with a global luxury or contemporary brand.
- Comprehensive knowledge of luxury market.
- Experience of defining merchandise plans with successful execution.
- Experience of E-Commerce sales channel and the digital market place.
- Experience of influencing profitability of merchandise and collections and encouraging substantial category performance growth.
- Experience of reaching and exceeding planned profit margin through successful merchandising planning.
- Prioritise and multi-task various and challenging demands.
- An excellent communicator
- Language: fluent in English (with notions of Italian)