Head of Marketing
2 days left
- Full Time
Head of Marketing
About the job
It's an exciting time to join Malone Souliers as we go through a period of rapid growth. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Head of Marketing is responsible for developing all the marketing activities worldwide and managing a talented marketing team of 6 to deliver consistent and distinctive brand and product stories to our clients and customers. You will be driving key strategies, overseeing 360 marketing campaigns and collaborations, and building engaging brand moments to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
• Lead, manage and motivate a talented marketing team of 6 people (social media, copywriter, PR, brand managers and executives) to bring Malone Souliers luxury vision to life.
• Ensure that our marketing initiatives are well planned and executed.
• Orchestrate 360-degree marketing strategies and oversee all marketing activities. Including seasonal campaigns, events, PR, brand communication, collaborations and social media.
• Manage the marketing calendar including strategy, planning and execution of omnichannel 360 activations.
• Craft the marketing briefs for all key product/campaign launches that will communicate the marketing plan for the launch globally.
• Oversee the development of wholesale activities in coordination with wholesale teams and brand managers.
• Work closely with the digital team to develop a deep knowledge of our target audience and routinely understand the effectiveness of our activity, promoting a test and learn mindset among the broader team.
• Routinely share strategies, progress, results, learnings and relevant industry trends with the broader team.
• Manage the creative agency and retainer partners.
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities, results and ROI.
• Conduct strategic marketing analysis that will help guide the marketing messages going forward, including working with 3rd party data partners to conduct brand studies.
• Oversee social media planning and execution.
• Closely collaborate with design, eCom and wholesale teams to ensure marketing campaigns align with product assortment each season to drive sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related.
- 7+ years marketing experience.
- Strong marketing strategy and influencer management experience.
- Work collaboratively and be willing to manage the small tasks as well as the big picture.
- Proven ability to lead and mentor a diverse team of brand marketing specialists.
- You are deeply familiar with brand strategy, creative development, multi-channel execution (paid and owned), social platforms, influencer strategies, partnerships and PR amplification--have executed these at scale, driving business results and brand equity along the way.
- Excellent project management skills. Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Entrepreneurial with a strong ability to inspire and motivate self and others.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment; agile and solution-oriented in both leadership and execution.
- Are culturally aware and naturally curious; you know what other brands are doing.
The above tasks are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job description. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required to fulfil this vacancy, but are a guideline on the type of expertise needed for this role.
Malone Souliers is a small but very fast-growing company and all personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.