Location: London, E8
Hours: Part time (3 days per week)
LN-CC are looking for a copywriter to join our ever-evolving creative team. This is an exciting opportunity for a copywriter to work within in our creative team based in east London, bringing the collection of progressive products comprising designer clothing, music and books to life through high-quality copywriting. Previous experience in an e-commerce environment would be preferable but not essential.
You will be required to work both within established brand identity guidelines but also show an ability to create new and forward-thinking concepts and offer innovation and assistance on several projects. You will be working closely with our Lead Copywriter and Editor to meet briefs and produce high-quality copy assets for set deadlines.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all product descriptions and brand descriptions across the site, as well as size and fit guides on product pages.
- Liaising with buying and creative to ensure all product copy is accurate, and relevant.
- Collaborate with and co-ordinate copy requests from various departments within the business – including buying, commercial and creative.
- Occasionally support and assist on social and promotional copy.
- Contributing to regular brainstorms on seasonal concepts.
- Work closely with our Lead Copywriter to support delivery of daily product copy assets to the highest standard.
- Oversee timely delivery of all copy assets.
- Ensure that Production processes are followed and respected.
- Working within the processes of the production studio; problem solving areas and sharing ideas to test to better current processes.
- Ad-hoc duties
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Ambitious, passionate, and driven with and strong work ethic.
- Inspiring and motivational within a team.
- Professional mind set and a team player.
- Extensive and detailed knowledge of menswear or womenswear trends, designers, brands and the luxury fashion market.
- Confident, authoritative presence capable of supporting teams to execute delivery of quality.
- Ability to commercially translate product with the luxury customer in mind.
- Proactive approach to driving changes within limited time frames.
- Understanding of a production chain and importance KPI’s.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and re-prioritise according to business requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – a strong grasp of spelling and grammar is essential.
- Reliable multi-tasker with a very strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with excel.