User Interface Designer (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
The inhouse creative team is responsible for creating, organizing and envisioning the overall look and feel of our retail brand, as well as showcasing our one-of-a-kind brand portfolio to our consumer. The international and diverse team consists of many sub divisions that all contribute to the consistent appearance and customer journey: product copy, product styling, campaign copy and 360° content creation, campaign ideation and creation, the front-end design of our shop and apps, as well as the overall fashion styling and onsite production is managed by this team.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as User Interface Designer (f/m/d) based in our office in Munich.
Developing concepts for user interfaces and interactions
Creating low and high fidelity mock-ups and wireframes, prototypes and click-dummies
Contributing to excellent user experience with an high visual aesthetics
Preparing handover guides for other departments or agencies
Monitoring and testing of the implemented designs, ensuring flawless execution
Collaborating closely with other departments / stakeholders
- Degree or equivalent education in Visual Communication, Interface Design, Media Design, Web Design or related field
- 3+ years of working experience designing products for web and mobile apps
- Understanding of responsive web design and native app design
- Extensive knowledge of relevant design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin)
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Principle, InVision is a plus
- Experience working in agile environment, familiarity with tools such as Jira, Confluence, Miro
- Ability to work precisely under pressure and within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership of your projects and seek feedback
- Ability to present your concepts in a clear manner to stakeholders from different backgrounds
- Understanding of the look and feel of Mytheresa
- Good understanding of luxury fashion and our brands
- You are a real team player, contributing to team spirit
- Ability to communicate and work in an international environment
- Fluent in English
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.