Senior Social Media Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for a Social Superstar to drive forward hush’s social media strategy and take day-to-day responsibility for all our social platforms. Working closely with the Creative Team, you’ll devise compelling social campaigns and thumb-topping native content in line with hush’s brand identity that will deliver meaningful engagement with our hush community.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving growth and engagement for brands through social channels. You’ll be known for your storytelling, creativity and innovative thinking, but equally someone who can dig into the data and has their finger on the pulse of emerging social trends, platforms and technologies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement the company’s social strategy, ensuring alignment with overall brand strategy and business goals
- Develop organic social media plans, campaigns, activations and tactics to support marketing stories, new product launches, and cultural moments
- Work with team members to brief and oversee the production of social assets with the in-house Creative Team and/or external videographers and production teams
- Own and manage the social media calendar
- Schedule and upload posts across all customer facing platforms (FB, Insta, Pinterest, Twitter, and soon also TikTok)
- Drive, monitor and respond to engagement with our online community in line with brand personality and TOV
- Community relationship management to increase our loyal following, engagement rates and overall drive traffic to the website.
- Conduct social media listening and monitoring to understand brand sentiment, optimise channels and improve the success of plans using appropriate analytics tools
- Deliver innovation by exploring new features of existing platforms and / or expanding to new platforms opportunities
- Create best practices and guidelines for relevant teams
- Build and present regular reports and competitor analysis to key stakeholders
- Be a constant champion for social media in the business
- Ensure all social output is on brand and complies with tone of voice and brand guidelines
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role, managing a brand’s social presence (either in-house or agency side)
- You will be fiercely creative with a great eye for design and a passion for ideas generation
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of being on shoots and having a hands-on role in creating social first content
- A self-starter with plenty of initiative and a can-do attitude
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- You will have a solid understanding of social media platforms, digital and knowledge of emerging trends, technologies and the social landscape
- Knowledge and understanding of social listening tools
- A great communicator who enjoys collaborating across multiple teams
- Strong numerical know-how for reporting and analysing stats
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.