Business Development Manager (Germany)
As a Business Development Manager you are responsible to get in touch with the best fashion brands in the world and sign deals with them so we can help them manage their off-price stock, and get into a long term partnership. Help these brands and Otrium to achieve our mission!
Otrium is seeking a high-energy Business Manager for the German market (and possibly other markets as well) with a proven track record of closing deals and growing successful enterprise partnerships at a high growth startup, SaaS and/or fashion company.
On a day to day basis you will
- Reach-out to brand partners and build strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- You will close big deals and have responsibility for German speaking prospects, and possibly also other international markets;
- Work closely together with the key stakeholders in Otrium and in the brands to gather key data and use tools to support and optimise selling and decision making in the sales process;
- Analyse, develop, and present German brand partner growth plans & forecasts;
- Monitor commercial performance insights and opportunities and share best practices with all stakeholders and sales team;
- Actively manage and improve New Business processes;
- You are always on the phone, Zoom or on the road, building connections and relations.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in English
- You have 2-6 years of working experience in a start-up, scale-up or fast-growing SaaS fashion company where you had a role as sales/partnership manager, account executive or key account manager;
- You have affinity with the Fashion industry;
- You have experience with sales on VP and C levels;
- You have worked in/knowledge about the e-commerce industry;
- You are used to working with targets and KPI’s
- You worked before in a fast-growing company (start-up and/or scale-up);
- You are able to work independently in your market;
- You are very commercial, a proactive hustler & hunter, and you get the job done;
- Strong in objection handling; use your talents, skills & sales experience to turn a “no” into a ”yes”;
- Nice to have experience in Saas
- You get a kick out of developing strong relationships, inspiring brand partners and closing deals;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to think of and carry out solutions on the spot;
- Exceptional presentation and negotiating skills;
- Learning new things is part of who you are;
- You are fun, energetic and you fit in the team
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce the most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!