- Ralph Lauren
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- PR & Communications
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Sales Professional must embody a passion for creating extraordinary client experiences within the Ralph Lauren brand. First and foremost, the Ralph Lauren Sales Professional must have the selling skills, confidence and drive to exceed sales goals. The Sales Professional must be skilled at developing and nurturing client relationships while identifying opportunities to expand their client's interest in Ralph Lauren's lifestyle brand. Sales Professionals hold the critical position of acting as brand ambassadors, consistently exceeding customer expectations and achieving their sales targets. His or her passion for Ralph Lauren is conveyed in every conversation and an entrepreneurial spirit is prevalent in the make-up of every Sales Professional.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Provide exceptional customer service and hospitality by greeting, listening and assisting customers by exceeding their expectations and demonstrating excellent knowledge of the product and styling.
* Elevate in store experience by consistently delivering memorable moments to every customer.
* Maintain customer correspondence to build and enhance relationships and drive sales.
* Drive consistent business through key product pillars. Drive full price volume across all Ralph Lauren lifestyles.
* Utilize technology and virtual selling for outreach to clients and offer the full breadth of Ralph Lauren products.
* Develop strong product knowledge across the RL Lifestyle catalogues.
* Be well informed about the company history, current events and general information about Ralph Lauren.
* Knowledgeable in current industry trends and technology including familiarity of competition.
* Maintain a professional appearance and behaviors and follow the Ralph Lauren dress, presentation and grooming standards.
* Support and leverage all company initiatives as they relate to product launches, customer experience and selling.
* Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times.
* Assist with inventory, special events and projects as needed.
* Perform opening and closing store duties as needed.
* Maintain open, professional and ongoing communications with store management, peers and corporate partners.
* Ability to network and socialize with our target customers.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* 1-3 years of prior relevant work experience.
* Well-developed written and verbal skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
* Ability to multi-task, work in high pressure environment.
* Self-starter / proactive mindset / passion for learning.
* Positive energy and genuine desire to work with people.
* Proficient in English, other languages a plus.
* Passion for the Brand and thriving in a selling environment.
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert