Wholesale Assistant - Mandarin fluency required
We are hiring a Wholesale Assistant for our New York City office. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, agile, and creative self-starter who is passionate about luxury fashion and getting their start in the industry with a dynamic brand. This role will primarily focus on our international business in Asia and the Middle East but will also support other territories and projects as needed.
- Manage Order Entry
- Input orders for International wholesale accounts, and other territories as needed.
- Send order confirmations and update orders as needed
- Update orders as needed with cancellations, additions, or changes
- Process re-orders, returns and swaps
- Compile Weekly and Monthly Selling Reports
- Enter weekly selling information into standardized form to be distributed to company
- Sample coordination as needed for assigned accounts
- Warehouse Point of Contact
- Track shipments and delivery status for accounts
- Notify account executives of any issues, relay issue, and seek resolution
- Work with warehouse on shortages, oversolds, and other order maintenance issues
- Create weekly shipping reports for the team
- Send Marketing Requests to Accounts
- Work with the marketing team to provide look books, brand bio, images to accounts
- Manage creation of seasonal product knowledge packets for accounts to share with in store sales associates
- Assist with Market
- Prepare materials for market (coordinating samples, linesheets and Joor images) and assisting in appointments when needed
- Send end of day bookings and market appointment recap
- Online Management
- Check online accounts weekly to make sure product and pricing are displayed correctly.
Experience using systems such as RLM, Joor, NuOrder or similar order systems a requirement.
Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel
Fluency in Mandarin
Interest in sales
Ability to travel
Excellent communication skills