Assistant Marketing & Communications Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Closing date
- 15 Mar 2022
- Entry Level / Assistant
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
- Based in Thailand, part of SAPAC marketing team. Reports directly to SEA Marketing & Communications Manager
- Plan and execute seasonal PR strategy for TH market, continue to drive brand heat.
- Planning and liaising with internal and external parties as for the implementation of Marketing communication activities
- Build and foster relationships with press, influencers and celebrities. Identify suitable opportunity to collaborate on campaigns
- Develop strategic presentations and organised reports as required by management
- Promote the brand through key publications to drive editorial, producing press materials for timely distribution to press, strong pitch to secure high PR coverage
- Managing PR sample distribution, support press/ celebrities to promote collection.
- Plan and execute all press and marketing related brand events.
- Timely reporting PR Coverage to the global & regional team
- Degree in Business or Marketing
- At least 4-8 years of experience in marketing communications, experience preferably gained from luxury fashion, international fashion retail brands or PR agency background.
- With a solid track record in integrated marketing communications planning and execution.
- Excellent in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word, able to create organised reports and excellent presentations
- A strong ability to work with and engage/partner with SAPAC Marketing team
- You will have a proven ability to navigate and influence positively and commercially across a varying level of stakeholders, with the aim to obtain results
- Flexibility and enthusiasm, ability to work well under pressure in an extremely fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
- Presentable, strong communication & highly organised
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English, Thai
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Accountability and level of successes on execution of projects based on hard metrics and internal feedback
- Efficiency and quality of execution to assigned projects
- Positive feedback from internal and external partners
- Meet and exceed KPIs against key initiatives and projects
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert