BRAND DIRECTOR / SENIOR PR CONSULTANT
BRAND DIRECTOR / SENIOR PR CONSULTANT
Patriksson Denmark is looking for a Brand Director / Sr. PR Consultant to join our team, working with communication and PR for brands within fashion, technology, beauty, design, hospitality and other creative industries. With offices in Stockholm, Paris, Copenhagen, Oslo, Patriksson offers an exciting workplace where you get to work with creative communication and media channels in various forms for prestigious Swedish and international brands.
Our work environment is fast paced, multidisciplinary and collaborative and you will get to work with a variety of positive, inspiring and international colleagues. Together with them you will play a crucial part in creating, coordinating and executing strategies, campaigns and brand experiences for our clients. We continuously strive to increase diversity in all perspectives and will take this into consideration in our recruitment process.
As a candidate for the Brand Director position you have previous experience from working with communication across all channels, for both local as well as international brands. We believe that you are a strategic thinker with a creative mind and a positive and constructive approach to new challenges. You have high work capacity and you are a strong believer in team work, yet work efficiently on your own to meet your responsibilities. You naturally lead both teams and clients and take great pride in managing deadlines, budgets and relationships with all stakeholders involved.
We believe that you have previous experience from working in a similar creative environment, at an agency or on the client side, alternatively within adjacent areas and roles which require a similar competence and that can add value and new perspectives to our work.
This position is based at Patriksson Copenhagen Office.
- Main responsibility for client relation and management including strategic consulting, ongoing communication, aligning expectations, securing deadlines, driving the client assignment towards set objectives and KPI’s · Development and implementation of communication strategies and plans
- Advice clients on strategic and tactic efforts across earned, bought and owned channels.
- Develop channel independent, overarching ideas for creative projects and campaigns · Daily proactive and reactive media work to ensure visibility for your clients in targeted channels
- Produce press material, press releases, Q&As, biographies and other copywriting
- Source and negotiate paid collaborations and campaigns with influencers or celebrities.
- Target group and market analysis as a basis for strategic decisions · Overall project management for events including guest lists, securing of RSVP, relationship management with press, influencers and VIPs, as well as on site project responsibilities.
- Operational project management with budget, coordination and reporting responsibility
- Responsibility for internal client teams including planning, briefing, delegation of tasks and time plans, coaching, feedback and follow-up to ensure the best possible result and client profitability
- Proactively conduct new business for the agency within the segments (lifestyle, fashion, art, culture, beauty, technology)
QUALIFICATION AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Relevant postgraduate or professional degree within for example marketing and/or communication
- +5 years or more experience within operative PR and communication, including experience from working with brands across categories, both on a local and international level.
- Interest and knowledge within social media including proven capabilities in developing and executing social media campaigns.
- Experience and competence within brand strategy, budgeting, team management and business management.
- Strong knowledge of the Swedish media landscape with a wide network across segments and channels combined with an existing network of influencers, VIPs and tastemakers across the same.
- Strong knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other MS office programs.
- Solution oriented and flexible individual who grasps opportunities
- Experience from within the Fashion Industry
- Strong passion for fashion and creative industries combined with knowledge of current affairs and trends.
This is a permanent position with a 6-month probation period. Employment start will be according to agreement. Final application date is October 30th, 2021. Submit your application, including CV and cover letter.
Patriksson are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.