PR and Social Media Coordinator
PR Consulting is a brand strategy and public relations agency that specializes in developing and communicating authentic narratives to position companies and individuals across multi-platform channels.
Our company is currently seeking talented candidates for the PR and Social Media Coordinator position to join a team leading strategic communications planning and programming for clients ranging from global luxury brands to well known and emerging designer fashion brands to lifestyle, design and culinary clients.
- Will serve as a key team member for a number of fashion, lifestyle and luxury brands,, helping to facilitate overall excellence in output to the client
- The position will work with staff from VP through intern levels on both day to day as well as bigger picture needs, reporting to both VP and Director level staff
- Manage client digital assets - create and organize assets for press outreach and pitching
- Monitor & circulate press and social media coverage
- Compile and execute reports to respective clients including weeklies, monthlies, seedings, special projects, and event recaps
- Support in the development of influencer target lists
- Maintain, organize and update existing influencer and KOL lists
- Assist with event organization, logistics and on-site responsibilities
- Assist the PR and social media team in all aspects – partner approvals, community management, project organization, content scheduling, and more, including
- Review partnership content approvals with a strong understanding of internal brand and legal guidelines.
- Community manage, monitor, and moderate discussions/comments on PRC and clients social media pages and suggest responses that work with each platform’s best practices.
- Organize and schedule digital content and posts, create copy, and field incoming interdepartmental requests.
- Brainstorm and attend meetings to assist with strategy and provide creative ideas.
- Strong technical understanding of and interest in the major social media platforms and their best practices, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- Superior knowledge of social media platform algorithms and trends
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interface with cross-functional teams in a professional way.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask, handling several projects at once and meeting tight deadlines.
- Possession of a strong work ethic and high level of confidentiality.
- Resourcefulness, and experience working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Photography, video, and design skills are a plus.
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing, public relations, journalism and/or social medi
- Demonstrated experience in engaging online communities through content and knowledge of platform-specific best practices