Patriksson Sweden is looking for a Communications Manager to join our Communication team and work with a variety of clients, local and international, within the fashion and lifestyle niche. As a Communications Manager at Patriksson, you will act as an overall project manager and lead the daily PR and communication work with a portfolio of approximately 6-8 clients.
With offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo and Paris, Patriksson holds a leading position in Europe within the fashion, beauty and lifestyle segment offering strategic brand communication, media and influencer relations, creative concept development and event production, all with a digital-first approach and premium sensibility. Our working environment is fast paced and offers varied tasks and positive, inspiring and international colleagues. Together with the team you will play a crucial role in leading and implementing various assignments for our clients including strategizing and executing daily media and influencer activities, digital campaigns, events and more.
As a candidate for this position, we see that you have previous work experience from marketing, communication/PR, either in-house or agency side, and that you have a strong knowledge within different social media platforms as well as the Swedish media and influencer landscape. We are looking for a social and flexible team player that thrive in a creative and international work environment and sees and seeks opportunities.
This position is based at Patriksson Stockholm Office.
- Client lead for ongoing retainer clients and projects
- Team lead for junior and showroom coordinators, with a Brand Director as senior support
- Developing and implementing local press strategies, including press work and product communication
- Project lead for day-to-day assignments and for special events and/or projects
- Daily implementation of press and influencer activities
- Translate and adapt press assets provided by client, as well as creating press releases, Q&As captions etc
- Handling influencer relations, including influencer campaigns, product coordination and community management across multiple channels
- Support in developing exciting client list, including identifying new clients and areas to explore
- Responsible for developing pitches and ideas, for existing as well as new clients, including budget and project plan, with support from local Brand Manager
- Responsible for delivering in time and according to Client’s contract · Media monitoring, reporting and administrative tasks
- Guest management and event production, with support from Brand Director
- Relevant work experience within Marketing, PR, Communication or similar (minimum 2 year in-house or agency side), experience within fashion/lifestyle segment is meriting
- Relevant work experience as a project manager or in a team leading position
- Relevant network within Swedish media and influencer landscape, focus on Lifestyle and Fashion
- Academic degree within relevant field for example Business, Marketing, PR & Communication or similar is preferred, but not required
- Proficient interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience of handling budgets
- Experience working with MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Great knowledge of the Swedish media and influencer landscape, with already existing relations and network
- Fluency in both Swedish and English
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Creative and interested in new trends and formats for communication
- Service minded and proactive
- Flexible team player
- Highly organized and analytical with problem solving skills
- Interest in digital communication and social media
- Interest in trends and cultural movements
- Proactive attitude to networking
This is a permanent position with a 6-month probation period. Employment start will be according to agreement. Final application date is November 4th, 2021. Submit your application, including CV and cover letter.
Patriksson are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.