Global Social Media Manager
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. Our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond has gone global, so we’re looking for a brilliant social media manager to take our platforms to new heights.
You’ll create and oversee a creative, data-led content strategy for our channels including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest. Working closely with colleagues and teams across the business, you’ll develop compelling social media campaigns and content that create meaning engagement with our global community. You’ll also manage all social media activity daily.
The perfect candidate will be a forward-thinking storyteller, and an expert in digital platforms, social media, marketing, technology and advertising. You’ll be obsessed with emerging trends and have a proven track record of achieving growth and increasing engagement for US or international brands. Finally, you’ll have a creative eye to keep our social feeds are elevated, informed and reflective of Sweaty Betty’s brand values and diverse, inclusive community.
Based within our support office in London, you will work with the UK and US teams.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
- Develop organic social media plans, campaigns, activations and tactics for products, brand marketing and key cultural moments
- Own and manage the social media calendar
- Schedule and upload posts across all platforms
- Conduct social media listening and monitoring to understand brand sentiment, optimise channels and improve the success of plans using appropriate analytics tools
- Work with team members to brief and oversee the production of social assets with the in-house Creative Team and/or external videographers and production teams
- Work with relevant stakeholders to understand market and trade trends, user behaviour, competitor activity and new platform features
- Build and present regular reports and competitor analysis to key business stakeholders
- Drive innovation by exploring new features of existing platforms and / or expanding to new platforms opportunities
- Ensure all social output is on brand and complies with tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Create best practices and guidelines for brand team, influencers, store managers and contributors
- 5+ years' experience and a proven track record of multiple channel and account organic growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with fantastic attention to detail and factual accuracy
- Prior experience with social media management and analytics tools and understanding of the competitive landscape
- A passion for diversity and inclusion and a strong awareness of key cultural issues relevant to our core audiences
- Experience working with influencers and content creators
- An obsession with trends and tools in social media, marketing, technology and advertising.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to strategically plan and prioritise in line with business requirements
- A passion for empowering and inspiring women through fitness and beyond
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.