Ecommerce Customer Service Representative
- Handling incoming calls dealing with customers.
- Organising returns/ replacement.
- Handling emails and queries from customers.
- Communicating with warehouse manager regarding stocks and delivery.
- Ability to work with couriers’ platforms on booking shipments, track order to ensure smooth delivery.
- Working with online software Magento.
- Work with all currency on all sites.
- Process ecommerce returns in line with the company policy.
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask.
- Data entry with efficiency and accuracy.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Process sales orders, raising invoices, posting receipt, return and credit notes.
- Updating files for Magento.
- Fluent in other languages would be great.
- Highly organised, strong admin and record keeping.
- Target-driven, hard worker; being able to make the "extra mile";
- 1+ years’ experience in B2B sales experience, preferably in fashion retail;
- London Based
- Basic accounting knowledge;
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face manner, with outstanding objection handling skills.
Additional competitive skills (optional):
- Graduate in Marketing, Accounting, Business or similar field;
- Proficient in a second or more languages