VIP Client Services Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a customer services professional to join the VIP Sales Team at Dover Street Market. The main focus of this position is to support the Business Development Manager for the Asian Market to deliver the very best service standards.
- Managing relationships and offering the best customer service to all DSM Asian VIP clients.
- Supporting with the ongoing development of the Asian Market.
- Creation and subsequent retention of new clients both local and internationally.
- Setting the standard of the very best customer service levels at all times.
- Achievement of key financial targets.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Customer Service and Sales:
- Ensuring exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
- Managing enquiries, comments, direct messages and communicating with customers on Asian Social Media Platforms.
- Content creation for the Asian Market.
- Work in close partnership with the rest of the team in store to ensure a coordinated approach for our market
- Organising styling sessions and assisting with product photography exclusively for WeChat and Little Red Book.
- Creating and running our company WeChat and Little Red Book accounts and collaborating with other members within the VIP team to bring new clients into the business and distribute them.
- Adhering to the DSM Standard for Social Media images, postings, and styling sets.
- Offering a personalised shopping and styling experience to our VIP Asian clients
- Planning VIP events for the Asian market.
- Act as main point of contact for general Asian VIP enquiries.
- Confidently manage the customer database and forecasting future purchasing trends based on current purchasing history.
- Dealing with a wide range of customers, ranging from stylists and personal shoppers, to tourists, students, walk ins as well as other fashion organisations, VIP clients etc.
- Ensure product is transferred promptly as required.
- Communication of key launches and adherence to process in driving launches with VIP group.
- Keeping up to date with all current fashion trends and advising customers accordingly on stock availability at DSM
- Understanding up to date Asian fashion trends
- Maintaining a Customer book of key customers and VIP’s specialising in the Asian Market.
- Maintaining My Floor, My Shop standards every day. Embodying DSM Values and acting as Brand Ambassador for the store at all times.
Support to Senior Sales Team:
- Provide support to the Senior Sales Team before, during and after sales transactions specific to Asian VIP clients including:
- Regular communication with Asian VIP clients maintaining a good rapport and professional tone at all times.
- Scheduling of appointments.
- Supporting and facilitating the sales process on the shop floor.
- Timely packing and despatch of all stock once sold ensuring safe receipt by the client and appropriate follow-up.
- Correct processing of all approvals, overseeing the entire process from beginning to end.
- Book all couriers, shipments and returns in communication with the DSML Concierge Team and keeping the clients fully updated throughout.
- Oversee all overseas clients mail orders; understanding of shipping to Asia - exotic skins and cites management
- Photographing of new items and sending of presentations / product images and information in a professional manner via e-mail.
- Maintaining product image database and look books
- Keep the database of client details updated and correct as well as record all key dates such as birthdays, anniversaries and religious holidays on file for all Asian VIP clients.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Experience with Adobe Suite of creative products (including, but not limited to:) InDesign and Photoshop.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English, Mandarin speaker preferred
- Very tech-savvy with an inherent ability to adapt to new technologies and teach them on to other staff members.
- Experience in using Social Media platforms
- Experience of communicating via WeChat, Little red Book, and using AliPay and WeChat Pay.
- Good understanding of Chinese Customs and Duties procedures for exporting paid items is advantageous.
- Retail sales and expertise within a luxury business.
- Specific understanding of the Comme des Garcons Fashion House, aesthetic, consumer and sub-brands.
- Specific understanding of all collections and stock availability at DSM.
- Client book of potential New Business for DSM.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Multi-disciplined, multi-tasker.
- Competent using Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of iPhoto / Dropbox etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Retail Pro
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally
- A total self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Flexible with working hours and willing to do whatever is required to get the job done and thereby ensure absolute client satisfaction.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Proactive, able to multi task and work well under pressure within a highly fast paced environment.
- Ability to identify problems and implement appropriate solutions.