Client Relations assistant
Garrard, the oldest jewellery house in the world, is synonymous with fine artisanship and design steeped in British heritage.
The Garrard legacy was established in 1735, on London’s Panton Street. The firm received a commission from Frederick, Prince of Wales, and was popular amongst royalty and nobility for outstanding British artisanship and design.
In 1911, Garrard relocated to 24 Albemarle Street, which remains the flagship boutique to this day.
Today Garrard is renowned worldwide for beautiful jewellery, royal regalia, sporting trophies, orders, decorations
corporate silver gifts.
We are looking to hire a Client Services Assistant. The successful candidate would support the Head of Client Relations and the Boutique Manager in the Garrard flagship, this requires an enthusiastic individual who is eager to learn and is passionate about fine jewellery.
· Provide close support to Head of Client Relations
- Assist with client management including gifting, jewellery deliveries and loans
- Maintain HoCR’s CRM database with accurate information
- Manage and take responsibility of a small area of client database to drive sales through a specific event
- Prepare all aftersales paperwork for clients
- Other general administration duties
· Provide general support to Boutique Manager and sales team
- Maintain high VM standards and assist with daily set-up and pack-down of jewellery displays
- Greet clients entering the showroom, providing a positive first impression of Garrard
- Assist throughout the entire sales process, packaging sold items to a beautiful standard and preparing client paperwork for the sales team to send
- Basic internal administration activities such as stock transfers and receipts
· Provide support at and ahead of client sales events
- Assist with organising, preparing, and managing events, internally and externally
- Support with personalised communication such as digital/printed invitations
- Set-up event spaces to appropriate standards of presentation
- Greeting and welcoming guests
- Always provide excellent customer service as an ambassador of the brand
- Acquire and maintain an exceptional knowledge of all Garrard product and heritage
- Maintain a high level of personal presentation in client-facing situations
- Liaise and support the sales team with various projects to help maximise revenue opportunities
- Use Microsoft Office and Adobe In-Design to prepare documents
- Ad-hoc collections and deliveries to meet business needs e.g.: linens, gifts, postage etc.
- Ensure that packaging, sales equipment and refreshments are always at sufficient levels
· Excellent communication skills in English – written and spoken
· Well presented.
· Competent using Office suite, Adobe etc.
· To be able to use their own initiative.
· To have security awareness
Expected start date: Immediate
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Competitive salary,, Pension, Life insurance ,Perkbox, Cycle to work scheme.
Training: The candidate will have the opportunity to earn the recognised JET Professional Jewellers Certification.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Common areas sanitised regularly.