Creative and Styling Coordinator
La Garconne seeks a Creative and Styling Coordinator to support the Creative Director. This position will focus on various key cross functional areas including Product Shoots, Editorial, Social Media and Styling.
- Assist stylist on e-commerce model and still life/product photoshoots in creating looks/images consistent with La Garçonne's point of view
- Determine editorial looks (for photoshoots) required for newsletters and social media based on selling, inventory, trends, etc.
- Support in planning for content updates as well as certain category or brand collection features in order to optimize inventory availability and marketing priorities.
- Work with editorial team to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Assist in monitoring and executing social media strategy.
- Research industry trends and new designers that compliments La Garconne's brand matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5 years of relevant experience in e-commerce luxury fashion, magazine and/or fashion editorial office.
- Experienced social media user in both your professional and personal life.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Capture One strongly preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Shopify.
- Expert PC skills and in-depth understanding of Excel/Google Sheets.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Proactive, strong problem-solving skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter.