Customer Services Associate
Hewi is the destination for luxury fashion re-commerce. Pioneers in the circular fashion economy, our vision is to elevate re-commerce to be the first choice and expedite the needed change in how the world shops for luxury, with sustainability at our core. We have an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and supportive team immersed in luxury fashion.
As part of the customer service team in a fast-growing and fast-paced online fashion business, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting customers with order enquiries via email and telephone
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service to clients
- Manage accounts effectively and professionally
- Work with operations teams and customers to resolve any order discrepancies
- Self Managing to stay on top of all customer queries whilst keeping the customer service manager updated regularly.
- Review and maintain orders through the order management system
- Proactively communicate issues pertaining to his/her account – to the relevant internal business partners and customers.
- Previous experience in the luxury/ fashion sector
- Experience with Zendesk
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Knowledge of luxury brands
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Confident, courteous, articulate and eloquent
- Proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages
- Strong listening skills
- Problem solver with strong follow-up skills
- Flexibility in schedule, able to assist with overtime if necessary