STORE MANAGER - NYC
AMI is looking for a Store Manager for its upcoming first New York flagship store in SoHo!
Reporting to the Retail Manager North America, the Store Manager will ensure the store is running efficiently. Alongside with his/her team, the Store Manager will drive sales and performance of the store and continually create an engaging client experience and long-term relationships with clients.
The Store Manager responsibilities include:
- Supervision, training, and development of a high performing team
- Management and monitoring of schedules
- Training of the team on products and brand knowledge
The Store Manager’s mission is to drive sales while creating a dynamic environment with excellent customer service:
- Supports team to achieve individual and team sales targets.
- Monitors and optimizes the Key Performance Indicators of the store and team (Conversion rate, Units Per Transaction, Average Transaction Value, etc.).
- Provides daily reports to the Retail Manager.
- Works closely with merchandising team by communicating and providing feedback and better knowledge of the customers.
- Sees business opportunity and possible challenges to help initiate changes and improve the business.
The Store Manager spread the AMI spirit by offering alongside with his/her team a unique customer experience:
- Welcomes customers according to AMI values: being friendly, smiling, and always in a good mood
- Understands customer needs and proposes a relevant selection of products while encouraging cross selling.
- Drives the team to fully embrace a customer loyalty culture of building strong and long-term relationships with clients.
- Introduces new customers to the brand.
The Store Manager is the guarantor of the store image:
- Participates in the reception of merchandise and ensures supply needs.
- Ensures that the store is well maintained: presentation of products, cleanliness, maintenance of the premises...
- Follows-up & manages inventory (rotating inventories, management of cash register and stock errors, etc.)
- Actively participates in the Visual Merchandising of the store, proposes options during rotations.
- At least 5+ years of experience in retail management.
- Experience in luxury sales and/or designer clothing.
- Familiar with sales techniques.
- Smiling, dynamic, involved, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player with a strong sense of team leadership to deliver results beyond expectations.
- Mastering customer service skills and demonstrating ability to foster a customer-service spirit.
- Strong interest and a good understanding of fashion, a strong familiarity with the luxury market and its trends.
- A second language would be appreciated
Join the “f.AMI.ly“