E-commerce Optimization Coordinator
We're now looking for a special someone to join us as an E-commerce Optimization Coordinator (full-time) to our E-commerce team. We are looking for someone with a genuine interest in e-commerce and the customer journey online. You take ownership of the visual presentation of our products, making sure that the site is optimized for different markets, and that our customers can easily find what they are looking for.
In this role, you will run and be responsible to optimize sales and drive growth in Axel Arigato from both a sales perspective as well from a customer journey perspective. Together with your team you will be part of creating and developing the future of e-commerce for Axel Arigato.
Who are you?
We believe that a successful candidate has an adaptive and analytical mindset. You work with passion, integrity and know how to drive an e-commerce site forward. You must have a strong interest in learning and executing various e-commerce initiatives. The ideal candidate is organized, results-driven and detail-oriented, with a proven ability to work collaboratively with other team members and departments. You must possess an interest in learning new platforms, tools, and technologies that are utilized to drive our e-commerce business forward.
As a person we believe that you are a social, flexible, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. You have a genuine passion for growing businesses and creating results. This is also what´s allowing you to succeed within this position and how you are contributing to the continuing expansion of Axel Arigato.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze the customer journey follow up on KPI’s to continuously work on improving conversion rate.
- Oversee the product recommendations and work on optimizing the rules set up in the merchandising tool.
- Follow up on the product recommendation click through rate and average order value.
- Stay abreast of the e-commerce industry and updated on new trends.
- Take short and long-term actions to increase sales based on relevant analysis.
- Drive sales by having a strong understanding of customer behaviour and the market, for example competitor overview and analysis.
- Localization in regard of market specific campaigns, content and products.
- Research and suggest global distribution options to localize the customer experience.
- Test the e-commerce site functionality simultaneously and when new features are released.
- Pull reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Analyse reports and work closely with cross-functional teams to provide e-commerce insights.
- Degree in marketing, business or closely related field.
- +1 one year work experience within relevant field.
- Overall interest in the e-commerce space, with a desire to research, learn and continuously grow your knowledge and skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to manage multiple e-commerce tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines with accuracy and provide consistent execution follow-up.
- Ability to effectively communicate in a proactive and positive manner, including sharing information in an easily digestible way with non-commerce peers.
- Previous experience of working with Excel.
- Ability to analyze sales figures, identify challenges & potentials and provide suitable actions.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement
Location: Gothenburg HQ
Please submit your application including CV and a motivational letter. We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.