3rd Party Digital Commerce Manager
As a luxury skincare brand, Dr Barbara Sturm is a leader in digital, both in the development of drsturm.com, as well as on third party platforms. As the brand scales, we are investing in the development of resource and team to execute on this opportunity.
This newly created role will be responsible for the discovery of opportunities with third parties, project management, end-to-end set up and execution of projects, and the optimisation of trading on these sites. Primary focus will be both on the development of the commercial opportunity as well as ensuring the brand is optimally represented in these environments.
This role will be part of Client and Digital team, working closely with a wide cross functional (including the product teams, marketing, creative, finance, legal, customer service, supply chain and IT) and regional teams Asia, US, EMEA.
- Commercial support and lead project management for delivery of Dr Barbara Sturm’s Third Party Digital Commerce strategy.
- Identification and prioritisation of potential third-party digital projects, with reference to the strategic themes of brand, reach, reputation and revenue.
- Management of the cross functional teams during execution to ensure delivery of projects to targeted timelines.
- Day to day responsibility for clear communication between execution teams in functional areas.
- Lead with local teams to plan digital trading and commercial calendar according to local trends.
- Monitor partner activity with a view to leveraging this activity to enhance Dr Barbara Sturm’s position on the platform.
- Assist in preparing business cases for new projects.
- Prepare materials for regular trading updates and future budget planning.
- Leverage of third-party intelligence to enhance drsturm.com and other partners (trading context, strategy).
- Proven project management in an ecommerce environment - commercial support / business partnering.
- Strong commercial mind-set. Confident in business casing, budget planning and negotiation.
- Confident working with global cultures and across time zones.
- Experience coordinating with China TP’s and trading on TMall highly desirable.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to work with large volume of data
- Business Intelligence tool experience with excellent Excel (modelling preferable) and PowerPoint skills.
- Flexibility to think beyond conventional structures to develop innovative solutions.
- Strong team player with ability to prioritise within tight timescales; attention to detail is key.
- Self-motivated; adaptable; able to work in fast-paced, changeable environment; solution-driven.
- Experience in and enthusiasm for skincare and beauty.