Head of E-Commerce
Site Performance and Team Leadership
- Responsible for overall KZ.com site, customer experience, growth and KPI performance across all devicess
- Set project roadmap, identify areas for savings and growth, and ensure ROI on all initiatives.
- Leads 4 direct reports and liaises with buying department on omni-channel merchandising strategy.
- Work with external agencies to execute customer acquisition and retention programs across Paid Search, Paid
- Social, Retargeting, and Affiliate. Communicate content and promotional calendar.
- Analyze all digital marketing efforts in both GA and in-platform, allocate budget, and ensure healthy ROI.
- Manage and maintain delivery of assets, content refreshes, product feed accuracy, richness, and overall health.
Omni-channel CRM & Email/SMS Marketing
- Facilitate customer journey through all stages of the marketing funnel
- Define client segments and content strategies for improved targeting, acquisition and retention
- Optimize automated flows and referral program to improve retention and customer lifetime value.
- Maintain relationship with ESP account manager to leverage new platform technologies.
Editorial and Creative
- Provide creative direction for all digital and printed content, including copy, product and image selection, styling, photoshoots and model casting, and graphic design.
- Manage production workflow and delivery of all assets to both internal and external teams.
- Curate and Optimize social media presence, including growing audience, engagement and revenue.
3rd Parties and Vendor Management
- Work with external development agency on site maintenance, troubleshooting bug fixes, and launching new features
- Maintain best-in-class UX, delivering a luxury customer experience at every digital touchpoint.
- Work with POS team on improving omni-channel workflows and CRM capabilities.
- Ensure optimum sales performance of 3 rd party sales channels Farfetch and ShopBazaar
- Liaise between 3rd parties to maintain integrations for inventory sync and order management.
Key Skills Required:
- Understanding of omni-channel processes and ability to work with internal teams and external partners.
- Experience with Shopify+, Klaviyo, and Teamwork; Farfetch and ShopBazaar
- Ability to manage multi cross-functional projects at once and be resourceful with a small team.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel required. Asana a plus.