Finance and Accounting
As a result of our continued growth and success we have an exciting opportunity for a talented and dedicated finance person to join the team.
This is a new role in the business, and it requires the successful candidate to be able to work closely within the team adding expertise and financial advice where needed. You will possess exceptional organisational skills along with strong financial knowledge and the ability to implement process and controls.
The ideal candidate will have gained experience in a fast moving and dynamic environment and will have ideally worked in an E-Commerce business.
· Overall responsibility for all financial aspects of the company.
· Capture and input of all sales and purchases into the accounting system.
· Ability to advise and assist with all admin requirements.
· HMRC submissions: VAT, PAYE etc.
· Preparation of monthly reporting pack.
· Balance Sheet management.
· Preparation and comparison of budgets to actual results.
· Prepare and report on daily/weekly/monthly performance and activity.
· Ensure all business systems are in check across the organisation and build exception reports.
· Manage payroll liaising with 3rd party providers.
Skills and must have’s
· Qualified / Part Qualified accountant with recognised accounting body.
· Exceptional hands-on systems skills
· Highly Organised and self-motivated.
· High energy, with the and ability to get things done.