Digital Marketing Manager
The eCommerce team at elysewalker is looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Manager to join the team and contribute to the growth of elysewalker.com. This role will be focused on optimizing marketing tactics across organic and paid channels, including social, search, affiliate and email to maximize customer acquisition, ROAS, and customer retention/LTV.
The ideal candidate is a passionate about marketing and delivers great results through testing, and optimization. They will be known for trying new things and identifying areas of opportunity with an eye on meaningful content, scalability and the 360-consumer journey. This role will report to the VP of Digital & eCommerce.
This position is based in Los Angeles.
- Lead the execution of the digital channel strategy for elysewalker.com.
- Partner with the VP, of Digital & eCommerce to develop an actionable and measurable paid media strategy to achieve revenue objectives
- Manage day-to-day campaign execution with external agency support, engaging internal teams (Buying, Communications, Creative) around insights and learnings
- Focus on Email Marketing as a primary channel. Develop an email schedule in line with the Master Marketing Calendar. Drive growth of email programs, identifying new opportunities to improve ROI through new messaging and/or improved segmentation strategies.
- Present weekly analytics to cross functional teams to help drive performance and enhance partnerships.
- Develop CRM-based consumer journeys to drive consumer engagement, loyalty and LTV
- Manage functional tool vendors (Email, Social). Lead regular vendor meetings with a focus on identifying and actioning functionality within the tools to achieve operational efficiencies or an enhanced consumer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- 3+ years of marketing experience (ecommerce preferred)
- Ability to think strategically about the user experience across platforms to develop compelling cross-channel and lifecycle campaigns
- Experience crafting strategy as well as tactical implementation
- Detail-oriented, flexible with an ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Experience with Klaviyo (or similar ESP) a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and has a strong work ethic