Customer Experience Representative
Client Services Representative
The team at elysewalker is looking for a skilled Client Services Representative to join the Customer Service team for elysewalker.com. This role will be focused on delivering an exceptional client experience, across all touchpoints including phone, email, social and chat (future).
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with an upbeat, solution-oriented personality, and excellent communications skills. They will enjoy fast-paced environments, multi-tasking, and offer friendly and encouraging service to all clients. This role will report to the Customer Service Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Interact with all clients with genuine, and friendly enthusiasm over the phone, email or direct message. Communicate clearly and concisely by adapting your style to suit the clients by problem solving, excellent communication skills and resolving conflict.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward clients at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries (Primary: Phone/Email/Social. Future: Live Chat).
- Escalate situations, troubleshoot, investigate, resolve issues with orders, product, delivery issues, etc. Adjust and/or enter client orders, on their behalf directly in Shopify
- Providing proactive feedback to the Customer Service Manager on the efficiency of the customer service process. Look for areas of improvement and make suggestions to implement ideas.
- Maintain, consolidate and report back to the copywriting and buying team, client questions on product feedback (including fit, description etc.,) so improvements to the web descriptions can be edited and improved upon accordingly.
- Establish strong and effective cross-functional relationships (Buying, eCommerce, Warehouse) and follow up with relevant teams for issue resolution.
- Work with the Customer Services Manager, to consolidate metrics and provide ongoing reports to communicate department performance.
- Note: this is not a remote position. Candidates are required to be local (Los Angeles) and willing to work from the corporate office (Culver City).
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- Friendly, articulate and professional communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with an excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in luxury fashion highly valued but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of professionalism and discretion required.
- Availability for varied hours, including weekends.
- 401K, PTO, Merchandise discount + Competitive benefits package