Supervisor Fashion Product Editor - Fit Advisory (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
Crucial in ensuring our products are displayed in style, the retail and digital merchandising team expertly curates our online drops using analytical and creative product selection tools. The team is also responsible for providing size and fit information, which is vital for helping our customers find the perfect pieces. Within the department, the pricing team takes care of price adjustments across the geographic channels we deliver to, making sure that the value of styles is communicated to our customers in the best way possible.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Supervisor Fashion Product Editor - Fit Advisory (f/m/d) based in our office in Munich.
- Managing of the team at the location Heimstetten including the appropriate division and allocation of workload.
- Coordinate and support the team in all technical aspects (ERP Business Central and Jira) and communication with internal teams (e.g. daily Jira product requests from Customer Care, as well as product description changes).
- Regular consultation with team leader
- Good knowledge of fashion (cut, fit), ideally acquired through studies and interest in luxury goods
- First experiences in leading a team as well as very good communication skills
- Native level of German and very good English skills
- Confidence and assertiveness
- Very good MS Office skills, ideally Jira and ERP Business Central knowledge
- Attention to detail and customer-oriented thinking
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.