Talent Acquisition Manager (US)
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition expert who is ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make sure every piece of clothing produced is worn.
About the role
The Talent Acquisition function has grown over the last 12 months and we are not slowing down. In order to keep up with the exponential growth of the business, our team has matured both in size and innovation.
As we expand our global operations, we're now looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to own recruitment across a variety of disciplines within the business across the United States. The successful individual will operate at a hands-on- strategic level and partner directly with the local leadership team as well as the People team to deliver a seamless on-the-ground TA service.
- Play a major role in achieving the company’s global growth goals and deliver TA solutions aligned to these
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from an engaging sourcing strategy to getting talent on board.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals and drive the offer process
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
- Manage established networks to attract diverse, ambitious talent to join our team.
- Lead or participate in projects to support the development of our talent acquisition.
- Be an ambassador for our culture and mission.
- Create a unique and memorable experience for candidates.
- Design and execute local recruitment strategies to meet our hyper-growth hiring targets
- Act as a single point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Implementing best practices with a candidate centric approach
- Measure success and process quality by setting up the right KPIs
- Drive our Employer Branding locally in cross-functional initiatives
- Proven commercial Senior TA experience in a startup/scale-up or fast-paced e-commerce environment
- Experienced in delivering recruitment within a range of disciplines and departments including roles up to senior leadership/executive level
- Enjoy picking up operational recruitment topics and projects when required
- MSP and or RPO management experience advantageous
- Experienced in delivering recruitment within a range of disciplines and departments
- Be data driven to the bone - from your experience you know that Talent Acquisition needs good data as a decision base
- Strong networking and pipelining skills
- Have charismatic personality
- Be up to date with benchmarks, competition and the latest trends in people topics
- Ability to thrive within a hyper growth environment and adjust quickly to changes
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic, results-focus, flexible, adaptable, ability to deal with a fast paced environment, attention to detail, superb organizational skills.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!